Monday, October 12, 2009

The Adventure Begins

Yesterday, Bobby was voted by the members of our church, New Century Independent Church, as our new Associate Pastor. I was so proud to hold Bobby's hand and kneel beside him as our church family gathered around the altar to pray for Bobby and thank God for this new opportunity. I am so very excited to begin this new journey with Bobby. He has such a passion for our church and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for our lives.


For anyone who knows Bobby, he is usually very quiet and can sometimes be quite a cut-up. It is so fun to watch him preach because he almost becomes another person. You can see the excitment pouring out of him as he speaks. He can't even stand still. I love it.

We have a strong passion to work with youth and young adults. Maybe we will see Bobby's ministry service and our ideas meld together in the future.


"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11







0 Comments: