Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pre-Christmas Randoms

1. I love that I am off work before and after Christmas! A real treat for me!

2. Being a diabetic, I try to watch what I eat (especially sweets) but the one thing I CANNOT seem to stay away from is my mom's fudge. And, on Sunday, she sent home a whole pack of goodies!

3. I love wrapping presents - I even offered to wrap my mother-in-laws gifts!

4. I think it is hilarious when my dad calls me from a store - he needs a little extra confidence when shopping for mom!

5. We get to eat Mexican on Christmas Eve! And, open our annual gift - new pajamas!

6. My Christmas tree is beautiful!

7. I love our BUSY, CRAZY, ABSOLUTELY INSANE schedule on Christmas Day.

8. I wish my church had a Christmas Eve service - I think we know the reason for this season but sometimes we let our schedules and other priorities get in the way of rejoicing that reason.

"I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord" - Luke 2:10-11

9. I pray for a peaceful and joyous Christmas to all!

10. I can't wait to eat my mother-in-law's gravy for Christmas breakfast and my mom's meatloaf for Christmas dinner! Oh the food!

0 Comments: