Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Post-Christmas Randoms

1. There was too too tooooo much food.

2. My mother's fudge is like crack. I cannot stay away from it!

3. Watching Katy and Sarah open presents is the best thing ever. They are always so thankful for their gifts. It makes your heart feel good when you get a Sarah-hug.

4. Bobby's uncle let me cook the meat for Christmas breakfast - fried steak strips and they were delicious!

5. I spent all day Saturday and Sunday afternoon watching movies! I loved it!

6. My brother realized he is not too old for toys and was uncharacteristically thankful for all of the clothes he got.

7. My mom "surprised" us with pjs this year (as she has for the past 15 Christmases). I got soft baby blue ones that I LOVE.

8. Christmas dinner at my parent's house was amazing!

9. I visited with my Granny on Christmas Eve and saw several of my cousins and aunts and uncles.

10. My Christmas tree is still up. It's too beautiful to take down....but maybe that will happen this week.

0 Comments: