Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random thoughts from this week

1. I LOVE PUBLIX - I am a newbie Publix shopper and love the place.

2. I hate doing laundry.

3. I am starting to hate eating out. I want to make dinner every night like I used to.

4. It is possible to bathe a cat - 1 new mop bucket filled with soapy water, 2 adults, and 3 large towels to clean up excess water

5. Our costume party is in 6 days and I still have no idea what I'm wearing!

6. I am not a good housekeeper. I become lazy as soon as I walk in my front door.

7. I do not like things grilled over charcoal. Yuck.

8. I'm convinced that by not making my cheese dip last week, I almost jinxed Alabama. This week - extra large batch of cheese dip = Alabama 29 Tenn 9

9. Leftover cheese dip is awesome.

10. Church Supper warms my heart.

0 Comments: