Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How to bath a cat....


One of our cats has had a horrible time since late this summer. She basically grooms so much that her fur has been falling out. She is a beautiful white cat but with almost no fur on her backside. Sad. So, in an effort to help out her skin irritations and the rogue fleas that manage to get to her - we have been trying to keep her bathed. Do you have any idea how hard it is to bathe a cat? I really don't think it was ever God's intention for humans to bathe cats so that is why He gave them good hygiene habits.

Tonight when Bobby decided to "dunk" Aeris, I thought I would capture a few shots.
Disclaimer - this should only been attempted when your cat is as docile as ours.



I thought about trying to put our older cat in the tub too - but when I found him he kind of gave me like an "don't even think about it"/"I know where you sleep" kind of look so I left him alone.

0 Comments: