Monday, October 13, 2008

Random

1. I love mayonnaise

2. I enjoy my accounting class.

3. I love John Wayne and Dean Martin. I think they were great.

4. I love apple juice

5. I have GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) aka really bad heart burn

6. I love to bake

7. I'm kind of OCD about post-it notes

8. I love having my nails done but never ever do

9. I used to think I was not a morning person but now I think I'm more a morning person than a night owl and that makes me sad

10. I speed all the time

11. I'm conservative

12. I have two years left in school

13. I am not very spontaneous but love it when I'm forced to be

14. I used to wear braces and think they were taken out too soon but I had the devil as my orthodontist so I didn't complain at the time

15. I am blind without my glasses/contacts - I want to have Lasik surgery so bad!

0 Comments: