Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Costume Party

Each year, my in-laws and Bobby and I throw a costume party. We have food, a bonfire, and a costume contest and always have a good time. Here are a couple of pictures of our night...


Ashley working on Bobby's eye makeup...

Katy was a turn-of-the-century belle
She won best prize for the teen category for best costume.


Sarah and I....she's getting way too big to pick up. She was a black kitty cat and I
was "Earl - Mechanic for Hire." I got to wear a mullet and had grease stains.


Bobby and I after getting into costume.


Self-portraits.
Bobby won the Adult prize. Since we are the hosts we try not to get in the contest
but we had no choice since he won by a landslide.


Brooklynn was sick so she did not wear her Snow White costume
but Michelle brought her by for a few minutes. She's always a doll.


Michael is the biggest flirt I have ever seen....and he's only 18 months old!
He was a bubblebee - complete with antennas and a little stinger.


Mom & Dad - Dracula and the Wicked Witch


Ashley and her future sister-in-law, Mary.
Mary was a butterfly with cute orange wings. She won the under 10 prize for best contume.



0 Comments: