Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pre-Reunion

My cousin and I are currently planning a family reunion for the second year in a row - this coming Saturday. This reunion is a celebration of my great-grandparents, Raymond and Margaret Jones. They had eight children - Harold, Martha Ann (my grandmother), Carolyn, Janice, Raymond Jr., Virginia (everyone called her Sister), Earl, and Kathy (who died at age 12). In total, there are 24 grandchildren, over 45 great-grandchildren, and 1 great-great grandchild. We are looking forward to hosting over 100 people at my uncle's house in Argo.

In preparing for this event, I went through old photos and created a slideshow that ended up being 12 minutes long! I can't wait to show it off.

I thought I would share some of my favorites...



1 Comment:

Robert and Tiffany Adams said...

Look how cute Little Mel is! Good luck with the reunion. I'm so impressed!