Monday, August 23, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


Hubs and I are trying to make a conscience effort to eat healthy and stop eating out so much. This week, we shopped together and made our menu. Then, to help us stick to our word, I printed a menu and put it on the fridge. This will help us stay on track (hopefully!).
Monday - Cheeseburger Casserole. Tonight is class night for me so Hubs will scramble the meat for me to assemble the actual casserole when I get home. Will post a recipe later. This is a favorite of my family's since I was a little girl. And soooo easy!
Tuesday - Chicken Mess. Isn't that a horrible name! This is a fun recipe that a friend gave me. It is full of veggies and flavor. Will post a recipe on this one as well.
Wednesday - Dinner with in-laws. Class night! Hubs is eating with his parents and bringing me a plate home. This week is roast, potatoes, and carrots. YUM!
Thursday - Easy Red Beans and Rice. This is such a quick and easy dinner for us.
Friday - Dinner out with My Family. Mom's birthday = mexican food!!


0 Comments: