Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jones Reunion 09

The annual Jones family reunion was held this weekend. It is always a lot of work but a lot of fun too. We host around 70+ family members at my aunt and uncle's home in Argo. They have a huge porch and patio which is perfect for everything. And, the weather was beautiful!!
This year we chose to do crockpot meals - soups! We had around 12 crockpots with everything from chili, taco soup, potato soup, vegetable soup, chicken and dumplins, beef stew, and on and on. We had crackers, mexican cornbread, rolls, homemade cornbread, etc.

The dessert table was full as well. My mom made a homemade italian creme cake and a chocolate velvet cake. We also had tons of other homemade desserts like red velvet cake, apple dump cake, cupcakes, and cookies.

My uncle butch (mom's older brother) and his son, Chris.
The event is held at my Uncle Butch and Aunt Elaine's home.


My aunt Patty with her daughter Tara and granddaughter Tanslee.

My mom with baby Caden. Caden is the son of my cousin Jonathan. He is also my grandmother's first great-grandchild.

Cousins - Kayla and her fiance, Chris, Candace, and Matthew

Haley and Anna

Uncle Butch and Uncle Harold (grandmother's brother)

Cousin Angela and her husband, Wayne. They are apart of the Florida family.

Andrea and her daughter Abby.

Matthew

Chris

Mom and Granny singing "When He was on the Cross, I was on His Mind."

0 Comments: