Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wow...we were couch potatoes

After Bob felt very sick all evening Friday, we found on Saturday that he has the flu! We spent all weekend laying around the house - Bobby basically parked himself in his recliner all weekend! With lots of orange juice, medicine, and the following movies...hopefully he will get to feeling better soon!

"I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer)

"At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall!"
- Optimus Prime (Hugo Weaving)

"See... I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you"
- Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson)

"So I'll stand with you, side by side. Until the end." - Robin of Locksley (Kevin Costner)

"They call me Cowboy Gil, as in guil-ty"- Gil Buckman (Steve Martin)

" I know exactly who I am, sweetheart. I'm a guy who came a long way for lunch."
- Doug Dorsey (D.B. Sweeney)

"Well, as usual, the Republican comes up with a plan while the Democrat just aimlessly wanders in the woods." - Russell Kramer (Jack Lemmons)

"I've been blown up, take me to the hospital" - Ray Peterson (Tom Hanks)

"Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just needs the right broom."
- Hitch (Will Smith)

1 Comment:

kristen said...

Guess which quote is my favorite...