Thursday, March 12, 2009

An Off Day

So, I took a couple of days off work. I had planned to clean out our extra bedroom to get things ready for our church yard sale. Yeah, didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow.
Here's a peek into what I did today.....I was planning to meet Bobby for lunch and run a few errands. So, I set out on a country road.I met Bob at a mexican joint - Bob LOVES mexican food.

Here's Bob. Waiting for his delicious lunch.

A sign at one of the local shops. I love it. It makes me giggle everytime!
I bought Bob some new pants at this place. I returned his some other ones to Academy but forgot to take a picture.

Then, I headed home to "clean" the house. Yeah right. But, I made a pit stop at my Mother-In-Law's House. She keeps children. Wild, Insane, Sweet, Adorable, Crazy Children - especially these three. They also happen to be brothers. God Bless their mother.

Top to Bottom:
Landon, almost 5, Don-Don, age 3, and Michael, almost 2

So, I did manage to clean the bathroom and my bedroom. I also mopped the kitchen and cleaned the top of the stove. See, so I was productive afterall.

Now, we're heading up to my MIL's to have some homemade barbeque and coleslaw.

Nice Off Day.

0 Comments: