Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Random Thankfulness

1. I am thankful for my family - Thanksgiving at my parents house is full of good food and lots of laughs (usually at my expense).

2. I am thankful for good friends who go shopping at 2am just because. Yay for 3 hour naps, middle of the night meals at Waffle House and not caring that you haven't showered and have bed head!

3. I am thankful for Alabama football - seriously. This is a bonding time for my husband and his dad. They are hilarious. A sidenote - I'm thankful that we only have one more game because I am completely sick of cheese dip! :-)

4. I am thankful for a husband who went to see the same movie with me 3 times!

5. I am thankful that my dog hasn't ran away. I never used to be like this but we put him in little doggy clothes now. He looks totally mortified but endures. Thursday we could not find his sweater (I think he has hidden it) so he wore a little red tshirt and Saturday he was showing his spirit in his Bama jersey.

6. I am thankful for an amazing church family who I love to see each week. Bobby started teaching the teen sunday school class and I was sort of talked into taking over our Advent traditions.

7. I am thankful for Publix...it has kept me sane. :-)

8. I am thankful for Christmas and the joy the entire season brings (except at Walmart)

9. I am thankful that my family is healthy and close-by.

10. I am thankful that He has given me so much to be thankful for (even when I'm being silly)

P.S. - I still hate laundry.

0 Comments: